Wall hanging with Glass Bangles
All of us have a lot of glass bangles. Instead of throwing them we can make a excellent craft. Bangle crafts is a fun way to reuse your old bangles. Here I am going to share a fabulous wall hanging which is artistically made from bangles. The whole idea is depend upon the heating of bangles.
Things you will need:-
- Glass bangles of Different colors (1 Dozen)
- Candle and Matchstick
- Waste Cardboard
- Aluminum Foil
- Black Tape
- Small Mirror
8 Steps to Make Wall Hanging with Bangles
- Take a bangle and cut it with cutter in two equal pieces.
- Light the Candle and and put the center point of Bangle on the flame and bend it carefully.Now you have a petal-shaped bangle
- Repeat the process again with other bangles.
- Glue up the petals with Fevistick into a flower shape.
- Put a small piece of mirror in center for increasing its charming beauty.
- Cover the Cardboard with Aluminum Foil.
- Arrange all flowers on cardboard.
- Add a double sided tape on the back of cardboard.
Note:- Take Caution while heating bangles.
An excellent wall hanging will ready which will not only elegant but also great expression of fine art.