IGNOU Term End Examination June 2016
Students who want to appear in term end examination June 2016 must have to submit their ignou examination form to their Regional Center before 30th march. They have to submit examination fees along with examination form.
4 Steps to fill Online Examination form IGNOU TEE
- Click on the link >>>>>>online examination form IGNOU
- Enter your Programme Code.
- Fill your IGNOU Enrollment Number.
- Select the mode of Payment and pay examination fee.
Guidelines For Submission Online Examination Form 2016
- Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
- You are required to pay examination [email protected] 120/-per course for theory as well as practical. Dates for submission of examination forms start from 1st March to 31st March without late fee. Late fee of 500/- is from 1st April to 30th April, 2016 for June, 2016 TEE.
- Mode of payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Results of December, 2015 Term-end examinations are available on University website. www.ignou.ac.in. Please see result status before filling examination form.Click here to see the result status of December, 2015 Examination.
- Select and enter Programme code and Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- If you wish to submit on-line form the keep auto generated control No. for future reference.
- In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
- You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
- You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again.
- University issues hall- ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the University website. If you do not receive hall ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University.
- You will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses
- in which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
3 Steps to Fill Offline IGNOU Examination Form
- Download IGNOU Examination form from the below link.
Download IGNOU TEE Examination form directly.
View online & Download IGNOU Examination Form Term End Examination
- Fill the details like Programme code, Enrollment number, Exam centre code, study centre code, Fee details etc.
- Submit it to your Regional Centre.
For further information you can go to the official website of IGNOU.