Want to get Schedule Caste or Scheduled Tribes certificate in Delhi ? You can apply offline or online for sc or st certificate from Delhi Govt. official website. No application fee is required the whole procedure is free of cost. Here we provide list of document required and procedure to apply online from Delhi govt. website.
Documents Required to Apply for SC/ST Certificate in Delhi
- Completed application form duly attested by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted officer.
- Identity proof, PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
- The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAR.
- A copy of SC/ST certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
- Affidavit in case of SC/ST certificate issued from outside Delhi in prescribed Performa attested by executive magistrate (Affidavit from the major if the children are below the 18 years.)
- No Affidavit is required to be furnished by the applicants who append copy of SC Certificate of their father side issued from Delhi State.
- Where no SC/ST certificate has been issued to any member of applicant’s family, in that case, two government servants should certify that the Applicant is permanently known to them and he belongs to the caste (name the cast) which is SC/ST, along with the attested copies of their identity cards.
- In case of married women, the local inquiry is conducted at the place of residence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.
- Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport)
(i) All documents needs to be attested
(ii) All documents can be attested by MPs/MLAs and Gazetted Officers.
(iii) Wrong attestation will invite consequences irrespective of the person verifying the caste or documents.
Documents Required for other state Applicant for SC/ST Certificate
- Application form duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Office.
- Birth Certificate or School Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card or Other Proof of Residence
- Copy of SC/ST certificate of father issued by SDO/Tehsildar of the State. Original to be produced for examination.
Important : A local inquiry is conducted in all cases to verify applicant’s residence/caste.
2 Steps to Apply Online for SC/ST Certificate in Delhi
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day to apply offline. or go to official site to apply online.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Generally SC Delhi Certificate will be issued within 60 days from the date of apply. If you want to apply offline you can download application form from the below link.
Download Application form for SC or ST Certificate