Want to verify your Aadhar Card Delivery Status but don’t know how? Then you are at the right place. Here you will find three simple methods to check Aadhar Card Delivery Status in 2 minutes.
After you have been through the demographic and biometric tests at your nearest Aadhar enrollment hub, you will be issued an acknowledgment slip through which you can verify the Aadhar card delivery status. After the application of Aadhar card, it takes 60 to 90 days get it received to your mention address. Read this article next to know what are the steps you should adopt to see the delivery of your Aadhar card.
Three ways to check the Aadhar card status:
- Online Method
- Through SMS
- By calling Helpline Number
Method 1 – Check Aadhar Card Status By Online Method:
- Visit the official UIDAI website and Click on ‘Check Aadhar Card Status’.
- Insert your ‘Enrollment Number’ in the field provided on the page with date and time specified on your acknowledgment slip.
- Enter the Captcha Code from the image on the page.
- Now, Click on ‘Submit’ button and you will get the message about the status of your Aadhar card.
- You will now get the message if Aadhar card number has been generated or not. That’s all you need to track your Aadhar card.
Note: Checked the status of your Aadhar card and it’s has been generated but you haven’t get the hard copy of Aadhar number by post. Don’t Worry, If you need it urgently, Meanwhile you can download Aadhar card online. Check Steps here.
Method 2 – Check Aadhar Card Status:
Checking your Aadhar card status via SMS is even easier. Have a look on the steps:
- Send an SMS specifying the below text to 51969
- UID STATUS<space><14 Figure Enrollment Number>
for example UID 67893456210916
- Once you have forwarded the above SMS to the 51969, you will get an SMS within moments specifying the status of your Aadhar number having tracking details, if your Aadhar Card has been dispatched or not.
Method 3 – Check Aadhar Card Status By calling on UIDAI Official Toll-Free Number:
Follow The steps:
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 1800-300-1947
- Call on this number mentioned above, a spokesperson will get your call and will ask for your EID (enrollment number) and date and time of application. The representative would give you the complete status instantly over the call.
In case you have some doubts or questions then feel free to leave a comment below. We are happy to help you.