Pen Stand from Waste Material
Everyone needs a Pen holder for own desk or study table. You also want to make unique pen stand for you. It also will be a gift option for your friends. It is basically made of locally available materials which anyone can get it easily.
Popsicle Sticks Pen Holder
Things that you need :-
- Popsicle Sticks
- Red Ribbon
- Card Board
6 Steps to Make a Pen Holder with Waste Material
- Cut the cardboard according to the length of your Popsicle stick. For example if your Popsicle stick is 4 inches long cut the cardboard of 4″x4″ inches.
Squirt some glue over the card board and paste Popsicle sticks in a row.
- Take another Popsicle stick and paste it over the last stick of the square.
- Repeat the step with each side of the square.
- Continue the building process of Ice cream sticks till height reaches 5 inches.
- Wrap the Red ribbon on the upper side of the pen holder.
Done! your pen stand with Ice cream sticks is ready to use after drying process. It is unique idea which you can use to amaze your friends and show your creativity.