Beautiful Pendant from Waste Material
A pendant is one of the forms of jewelry that most of Indian women like the most. Today I am sharing a craft idea to make a beautiful Pendant at home. You can turn some newspaper and pieces of cardboard into a designer pendant.
Things That You Need
- Paper clip or simple wire
- Paint Brush
- Colored Pens
8 Steps to Make Handmade Pendant from Newspaper
- Cut the Cardboard in round shape with scissors.
- Make a loop with paper clip or wire and attach it to the round shaped cardboard.
- Spread glue with brush on cardboard and stick newspaper for base.
- Cover the cardboard with newspaper.
- Choose your favorite photo or pattern from newspaper and cut it.
- Spread glue with brush to make it more smoother and brighter.
- Draw an outline with metallic colors pens.
- Your creative handmade pendant is ready.
Note:- You can use tissue paper or magazines for more amazing pendants.