IGNOU B.Ed. Admission Instructions and Procedure Details
Indira Gandhi National Open University is inviting application for admission in IGNOU B.Ed. Programme. IGNOU announced modification in the eligibility criteria of B.Ed. programme. University invites applications for admission to B.Ed. for January 2016 session through entrance test which will be conducted on 20th September 2015. The B.Ed. programme structure is as per NCTE B.Ed. Curriculum Framework – 2014. Full detailed procedure of filling up application form is given below:
Admission open : 27 July, 2015
Last Date : 20 August, 2015
Examination Date : 20 September, 2015
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
Instructions for IGNOU B.ED. Application Form Submission
- Please send your Application form by Regd. Post/Speed Post to the concerned Regional Centre. List of Regional Centres in the student handbook and prospectus.
- Application form submitted to any office other than the concerned Regional Centre will not be entertained.
- No change of category shall be entertained after the submission of application form.
- The last date for the receipt of filled in application form at the concerned Regional Centre will be the date as mentioned in the advertisement. Application received after this date will not be accepted
- Please retain the photocopy of the form for future reference.
- Copy of documents mentioned at (i), (ii) & (iii) under employment certificate are to be attached with this application form.
- Application form received without proper filling of employment certificate and other documents will be summarily rejected.
- Application form with overwriting/fluid will be summarily rejected.
Eligibility for IGNOU B.Ed. 2016 Entrance Test
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
(iii) The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable.There shall be relaxation of five percent marks in favour of SC/ST and other categories of candidates, if any, as per Govt. of India Rules. – See more at: http://www.eduvidya.com/Entrance-Exam/IGNOU-BEd-Entrance-Test-#sthash.4xDfm0lS.dpuf
Documents Required for IGNOU B.Ed. Admission
The candidates are requested to submit the following original Documents alongwith the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre only at the time of counseling.
- High and Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with marksheet.
- Original Hall Ticket.
- Degree and marksheet of graduation/post-graduation.
- Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form.
- Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate in a letterhead of a recognised school as per format.
- Affidavit by Student/Parents/Guardian.
- Certificate to provide facilities for conducting B .Ed. practicals from Secondary/Higher/ Sr. Secondary school in the format given in the prospectus.
The filled in entrance test application form may be sent by Registered/Speed post to the Regional Centre of the concerned city. Hall tickets will be uploaded on IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test. So, keep check your admit card after filling application form.