Documents Required for OBC Certificate
- Application Form
- AADHAR CARD
- PAN CARD, PASSPORT, Driving license, Voter Card (any two)
- Residential Proof like electricity bill, voter card, water bill etc.
- A copy of OBC Certificate of Father, brother, sister or any from paternal side
- Two attestation by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of applicant and continuous stay in Delhi since 1993.
- Supporting document of residential proof in Delhi since 1993.
- Family Income Proof
- Affidavit in prescribed performa
2 Methods to Apply for OBC Certificate
You can apply offline or online for OBC Certificate
- If you want to apply offline for OBC certificate, You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also apply online for OBC certificate. You can visit the official Website of Delhi Government >>> click here.
Other Important Points to Remember
- Certificates are issued within 60 days.
- There is no fee required for OBC certificate.
- You can find your application status through official website of Delhi government.
- All documents needs to attested by MP/ MLA/ Councillor/ Gazetted Officers.