- 1 Delhi University SOL Admission Details
- 1.1 Important Dates for DU SOL Admission
- 1.2 Eligibility for DU SOL Admission
- 1.3 Instructions for the candidates by Delhi University for SOL Admission
- 1.4 5 Steps to Apply Online For DU Admission SOL
Delhi University SOL Admission Details
Delhi University is starting submitting admission form for School of Open Learning from June 2015 for Undergraduate courses and for Postgraduate courses it will start from August 2015. DU SOL admission in UG courses like B.A., B.A. Hons., B.Com., B.Com. Hons. etc. are free to apply online for admission. More details about apply online or offline for UG or PG courses are given below.
Candidate can apply online or offline as per their convenience. The DU SOL online application are free for all students. Read more about this in instruction by DU.
Important Dates for DU SOL Admission
Online Application Form – 29 June, 2015
Offline Application Form – 9 July, 2015
Last date to Apply without Late fees – 17 August, 2015
Date of Registration : Wednesday 01st July , 2015 to Tuesday 21st July , 2015
Registration Fee : Rs.250/- (General & OBC), Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD)
Eligibility for DU SOL Admission
- B.Com: Student should have 40% marks in 12th class.
- B.Com (Honors): Student should have 55% marks in 12th class.
- B.A: Student should have 40% marks in 12th class.
- B.A (Honors) English: Student should have 60% marks with 70 marks in English core or 60 marks in English Elective.
- B.A (Honors) Political Science: Student should have 45% marks. Without Political Science student need to 60% marks.
|S.No.||Course||No. of seats for Direct Admission
(50% of total seats ,Reservation as per University Rules)
|1.||M.A.(Hindi)||314||B.A.(Hons.) Hindi from University of Delhi with 65% Marks or above in aggregate|
|2.||M.A.(History)||78||B.A.(Hons.) Examinaton in History from University of Delhi with 60% Marks|
|3.||M.A.(Pol. Sc.)||235||B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science from University of Delhi with 60% Marks or above|
|4.||M.A.(Sanskrit)||157||B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit from University of Delhi with 60% Marks in aggregate|
|5.||M.Com.||392||B.Com (Hons.) from University of Delhi with 65% marks in aggregate
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree) from University of Delhi with 70% marks in aggregate
Instructions for the candidates by Delhi University for SOL Admission
Instruction for apply Application Form:
- Student open to DU SOL official website at www.sol.du.ac.in. Student search & click on “Online Admission 2015” link. A form will open on screen. New student will click on “Registration” button & fill all mandatory details like as Email ID, Name, Mobile Number & Gender and save button & then Login button.
- After click on Login button a form will open on screen. Student fill Username & Password as receive on Email ID & Mobile (filled above) & click on Submit button. After successfully submission a page will open. Student click on Admission tab. Then a General Information page will open on screen. Student fill all mandatory details & save it. After successfully submission a message has displayed on screen.
- Student click on next button & filled their educational details of 10th & 12th. Save it & click on Next button. Enter the subject details. after these save it & click on Next button. Student upload the Photos, Sign & other required documents in PDF file. Save it. after successfully submission a popup will open on screen of “File Uploaded Successfully”.
- Student click on Admission tab & select ‘view info’. Your filled details will open on screen. Check all details. If you satisfied then click on Finally Submit button. Else go to admission tab & select edit option.
- After these student logout the application form.
- After 1 working day of application application submission student submit the application fee as online mode (Challan/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking).
Instruction for Payment Process for Application Fee:
- Student go to DU SOL official website at www.sol.du.ac.in & click on ‘Online Admission 2015’. A form will open on screen. Student enter Username & Password as receive on Email Id & Mobile Number & click on Submit button
- Student got to ‘Admission’ tab & click on View Info link. All details of student will open on screen. Click on ‘Finally Submit’ button.
- A new page will open on screen, student click on ‘Payment’ link. A new page will open on screen student tick checkbox & click on ‘Proceed’ button. A new page will open on screen. Student select ‘Payment Category’ -> UG ADMISSION 2014 & enter barcode and click on ‘Submit’ button. Student filled all required details & click on Submit Button
- Then a new page will open on screen. student check all details & click on Confirm Button. Student choose the Payment Mode & make application fee payment accordingly.
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph(on top of the form) and Signature(on bottom of the form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) Click for Registration
- Self Attested photocopy of the Matriculation(10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of the Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Marksheet
5 Steps to Apply Online For DU Admission SOL
- Click here for SOL online application page.
- Select weather you are a new user or existing user.
- If you are a new user you have to fill your email id, mobile number and Name for registration. For registered users you will be asked for your username and password to log in.
- Then proceed to fill your details as per instructions.