Recently got Reliance Jio Sim? But don’t know how to activate it for free 4G data and unlimited calls for three months. Then you are at the right place. Here we provide you a step by step guide to activate Jio sim on different mobile phones.
You just need to follow these easy steps to activate your Jio sim card in your mobile or Mifi device.
8 Steps to Activate Jio Sim
- Unpack your Jio sim from cover.
- Carefully remove it from plastic as per your phone’s primary slot (Micro or Mini).
- Insert it in Slot one; It will not work in other slots.
- Now, wait for the verification message from Jio that contains “Your phone is ready for Tele-verification”.
- Change your phone setting and activate mobile data on Sim 1 (Jio Sim).
- Ensure that you have all jio apps installed. Then open JioJoin It will automatically verify your sim (make sure mobile data on Jio sim is on).
- If your phone support VoLTE, then call 1977 from your Jio SIM to complete the Tele-verification process. For LTE mobile you need to call 1977 from JioJoin app to complete the remaining process.
- Done! You’ve completed the verification process. Now enjoy unlimited data and calling with Jio Sim.
Note: Jio sim will not work on Non-4G devices. It only works with the mobile from which preview offer code is generated.
Also, Check How to get Reliance Jio Preview Offer Code
That’s the quick guide to activate Reliance Jio Sim. Now you can enjoy high-speed internet experience with Jio 4G and download GB’s of data for you. If you were unable to access the internet, then you can go to My Jio app and skip sign in option. My Jio will automatically sign in with your Jio sim, and you’ll get 2GB data and 100 Minutes calls. But Don’t worry it will be exceeded when you reached the limits. If you like this post, you can share with your friends to help them.