‘Life is too short to say ‘No’ to an Irish Cream Cake’
The moist cake and savory real whipped cream frosting is so light, you’ll definitely have a hard time saying no to a second piece of this Classic Irish Cream Cake! After all, it includes Real Irish Cream, which provides the cake its perfect flavor.
This cake can also be made with the Irish cream liqueur that will make the recipe absolutely delectable. Stuffed with Butterscotch and cream cheese frosting makes it heavenly.
Preparation Time 20 min
Cooking Time 25 min
Servings – 12
Let us prepare ourselves for the Classic Irish Cream Cake
Baking Soda – 1 tbsp
Baking Cocoa – 3/4 Cup
Sifted Flour – 2 Cups
Granulated Sugar – 1 3/4 Cups
Salt – 1/2 tbsp
Oil – 2/3 Cups
Black Coffee – 1 Cup
Real Irish Cream – 1/4 Cup
Buttermilk – 3/4 Cup
Real Irish Cream – 1/4-1/2 Cup
Sugar – 1/2-3/4 Cup
Chopped Milk Chocolate Chips – 1/2 Cup (Optional)
Heavy Whipped Cream – 2 Cups
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add butter, egg yolk, oil, Rich Irish Cream, and coffee in it. Beat the mixture well to blend all the ingredients.
- Gradually add granulated sugar and sifted flour to the blended mixture and beat well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into the batter. Beat together for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into two greased and floured 8 or 9″ round cake pans or a 9×13″ pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in pan for 10 minutes and then place it on wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread half of Butterscotch Filling between each cake layer; spread Cream Cheese Frosting on top and sides of cake.
Beat the ingredients (mentioned for frosting) together until the cream forms its shape and good frosting consistency. Spread the cream on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with the chopped milk chocolate chips, if desired.
Your Classic Irish Cream Cake is Ready!
You can also get this delicious Irish Cream cake delivered your doorstep with Bakingo. Simply log in to the Bakingo website, and order cake online in Delhi or Gurgaon for parties, special occasions, delightful celebrations and more.