Before Reply a RTI Application you have to learn something about RTI Act. Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities, PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information / disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the government of India as well as the State Governments.
The basic object of the Right to Information Act 2005 is to empower the citizens,promote transparency and accountability in the working of the Government,contain corruption, and make our democracy work for the people in real sense. If you are a govt. employee or a student who want to know how to reply a RTI application following are the simple steps by which anyone knows how to reply a RTI or DRTI application.
5 Steps to Reply a RTI Application
1. Make a format like every letter of your department. Department name on the top which is followed by dispatch no. in next line on left side and date on the right side of the page.
2. Subject is the second thing in which you have to enter the ID No. of RTI with date on which RTI is filed. Such as RTI ID No. ____________ dated. ______ and sender’s name is the last thing you have to mention in the subject.
3. Provide 2-3 line information after subject about RTI Act 2005 and type of reply you provided to the applicant. You can also have mention the point nos. which you have to answer in this reply.
4. Make a table with two columns first is for point number and second for reply by your department.
5. Now, just mention the RTI point number and in second column provide sufficient answer of that question (point). In the last of your page you have to mention the authority name (post name) which is related to the RTI questions like your all other letters of your department.
If you have any quarry or suggestion related to Reply a RTI Application article feel free to comment below and let us know about your thoughts. If you have file an RTI check details here by govt of India. You can follow us on any social network for instant update on new articles.