Beautiful Handmade Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that shows the bond of brothers and sisters.It is the sentiments that matter on this day and what can be a better expression of the sisterly love than a self made rakhi. For this Raksha bandhan you also want to make your own handmade rakhi for your brother.today I am sharing a beautiful idea for your handmade rakhi.
Material Required for Creative Rakhi-
- Satin ribbon
- Velvet paper or velvet cloth
- golden beeds
- plastic stones
5 Steps to make a Handmade Rakhi
- Cut the Velvet Paper or velvet cloth into your favorite shape.You can cut it in oval,round,square.
- At the center of the piece put a big kundan stone and glue it.
- Then make a circle with another colored stones around the big stone.
- let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Flip the piece and attach a piece of satin ribbon.
So, on this Raksha Bandhan let your creativity flow out with amazing idea.