In this post we will provide you complete list of documents which are required to submit at Reliance digital express to get free Jio sim. The list is completely based on real experiance, in other words the documents which I submit to get Jio Sim. Some document may vary from store to store. Have a look at the following documents which you need to submit at Reliance Digital Store.
Documents Required for Jio Sim
- Proof of Identity of the person who get sim from Reliance Store. (e.g. voter Id, driving lisence, aadhar card, etc.)
- Proof of address (Voter Id, rashan card etc.)
- One passport size photograph.
- Printout of Jio Sim preview offer code. (Bar Code)
- Bill of your device. (phone from which you have generated code)
Note: They will ask another proof with aadhar card if photo is not clear in it. Don’t uninstall apps untill you will activate your Sim.
Also, Check How to Activate Jio Sim
Due to huge rush to get this free sim but limited stocks some stores are giving limited tokens at the specific time to the customers. So, check what conditions is in your nearest Reliance Digital Express store and what officials has to say about documents.