Application for admission in  DIET SCERT Delhi is open now to apply online or offline. This year all the candidates are required to fill online application form for admission in two years ETE/ECCE course that is known as Delhi DIET or Delhi JBT. The ETE (two years diploma course in Elementary Teacher Education) is open for all but the ECCE (two years diploma course in Early Childhood Care and Education) is for women candidates only.

Candidates can fill the online application form for ETE/ECCE from their home to apply online or  from 31 facilitation centers (Institutes) across Delhi. The fee is Rs.250/- per application for candidates who apply online and Rs. 300/- for the candidates who apply at facilitation centers.

scert, DIET JBT Online Application Form SCERT | ETE Course, Apply online for DIET 2015

The admission will be purely based on merit list created on the basis of class 12 exam (in 5 best subjects including at least one language). Your age should not be more than 24 years. Please note that 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed class 12 from Delhi and have domicile certificate of Delhi. The remaining 15% seats are for all other candidates.

5 Steps to Apply online for DIET SCERT Delhi

  1. Go to the official site at http://www.scertdelhiadmission.org/
  2. Register Online [You will be sent Registration No. and Password to your email address & mobile no.]
  3. Complete Educational Details by Login [provide Registration No. and Password sent to your email & mobile no.]
  4. Upload your Photo/Signature
  5. Make payment [You can pay application fee by VISA/Master/Maestro Credit Card/Debit Card OR BANK Challan ]

See Also : DIET JBT Cut Off List Dates

Mandatory items Required for online Application

  • E-mail Address
  • Mobile Number
  • Photograph (Approximate dimension of photograph should be 3.5cm X 4.5cm ( Width x Height ). It should have white background and should be of type JPG.)
  • Signature (Approximate dimension of signature should be 4.5cm X 3.5cm ( Width x Height ). It should have white background and should be of type JPG.)
  • In case you do not have digital photo/signature, you are required to come personally along with passport size photo/signature at facilitation center.

Also See: Total Number of Seats in different DIETs

Payment Method

  • Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking
  • Cash deposit through computerized Pay-in-slip at all branches of Canara bank.
  • Payment status will be reflected after two days.

Done! Best of Luck for Results.

Pin It on Pinterest