Top 5 Car Insurance Companies and Policy
Confuse about which car insurance company or policy is best for you ? Don’t confuse too much. Here we list a few points you should consider before taking any car insurance policy. First you must decide which type of vehicle insurance you want Third party liability insurance or Comprehensive Plan. Then compare the scheme or features provided by different vehicle insurance companies.
5 Best Car Insurance Companies in India
Among the private companies, ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is the largest general insurance company in India. Here is list of features provided icici Lombard general insurance policy.
- Doorstep surveyor facility
- Towing assistance
- Online purchase on EMIs
- Digitally signed online policy
- Cashless settlement at 2900+ network garages
In today’s times you need a comprehensive Car Insurance Policy that not only covers your car against the mandatory third party liability but also against the losses caused due to fire, theft, explosion, burglary, riots, strikes, earthquakes, flood, cyclones, accidents, malicious acts and terrorist activities. Tata AIG covers all sectors of insurance.
Key Features of Tata AIG Car Insurance :
- Free pick-up of car!*
- Direct settlement facility at special garages!*
- Upto 6-month accident-repair warranty
- Quality spares and materials, guaranteed!
- Claim settlement in 7 days!
- Enhanced protection though 12 unique add on covers.
The company is owned by the Central Government. Rated as the iAAA by ICRA, Oriental Insurance Company is one of the best companies offering car insurance in India. Oriental Insurance understand the needs and offer Comprehensive Motor Insurance products that provide the added protection for your vehicle. It further provides cover for liability, death or property damage of third parties.
Key Benefits of Oriental Insurance
- One of the most reliable names in motor insurance
- High claim settlement ratio
- Fast claim settlement
- Valuable add-ons
- Claim decision taken within 3 days of application
- Surveyor appointed within 48 hours of claim intimation
- Claim payment made within 3 days of discharge voucher receipt
- Grievance acknowledged within 3 days of receipt
- Grievance resolved within 15 days of receipt
Key Highlights of HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Cashless claim service over 1600+ authorized network of garages across India
- Avail a host of discounts – No claim bonus, Discount for Automobile Association Members, Discount based on age and profession
- Comprehensive support through our dedicated customer support team
- No lengthy procedures
- Instant Online Policy
Note : Any facility may be changed by the company any time. So, Please check insurance features at companies official website also before buying Insurance. If you want to compare features of these companies like click here to compare these companies policy.