Want to book helicopter for mata vaishno devi yatra? Book directly from shrine board. Helicopter services start from Katra on the foothills to the Sanjhichatt. This visit to the sacred Shrine, enveloped by the clouds is the beginning of a breathtaking heli-hop. Method to book helicopter is described below in easy steps from official shrine board.
6 Steps to Book Helicopter for Vaishno Devi
- Open the Shrine Board Official site to book helicopter >> Click here.
- Now click on online services and accept their terms and conditions then continue.
- Create your username and password by filling up form details.
- Close all links and open the website page again. Logon with the user name and password.
- Click on Helicopter Services, select date, route, number of passenger, time etc., enter other passenger details.
- At the end click on payment gateway, link open the bank site you can enter credit card number, CVV number (at back side of credit card) and expiry date. If the bank will accept your credit card and the message appear. Your booking is completed.
Notes for the passengers :
1. Passengers are requested to report at the departure heliport one hour before the notified departure time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD. Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as “NO SHOW” , no refund against the NO SHOW Ticket.
2. Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor
Helicopter flight Details
|A)||The Helicopters shall operate subject to fair weather condition, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.|
|(B)||The flight from Katra to Sanjichhat takes a total of approx. 08 minutes.|
|(C)||5-6 passengers can be accommodated in one flight.|
|(D)||One way fare from Katra to Sanjichhat or Sanjichhat to Katra Rs.1039/-per passenger w.e.f. 01-04-2014.|
|(E)||Helipad is approx. 2 Km. from Bus Stand Katra at Udhampur Road. Vaishnodevi Bhawan is approx. 2.5 Km. from Helipad Sanjichhat.|
|(F)||Online Booking once done, shall not be cancelled, Postponed or Pre-poned. However, in respect of online booked helicopter tickets for travel on Katra – Sanjichatt- Katra sector, the following policy for the cancellation and refund of helicopter ticket shall apply:|
|(G)||Full fare refund shall be made only in case of cancellation of helicopter operations due to bad weather/technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators. Passengers are requested to submit their online Helicopter Ticket in person to the concerned helicopter operator against proper receipt for the online refund.|
|(H)||Once booked, the ticket shall be non transferable.|
|(I)||In case of failure transactions on Shrine Board’s Website refund shall be made by the Shrine Board|
One of the most Religious & Hindu Pilgrimage destination in India, is located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Maa Vaishno Devi shrine is conveniently located from Delhi.
Shri Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the oldest shrine of India, located at a height of 5300 feet on the holy Trikuta Hills of the Shivalik Hill Range. The Holy cave is 13 Kms from the Base Camp Katra. The Town Katra is 50 Kms away from Jammu and 35 Kms from District HQ Udhampur and is linked by road. The Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the most popular Shrines of India.This service to book helicoper is provided by shrine board for those passengers who want to take helicopter to reach directly on bhawan (shanjhi chat).