Basket with Waste Material
All of us have a lot of old magazines. We can use it in a creative way such as making a basket. You can recycle all these old magazines into a beautiful masterpiece. It will be a fun activity for you.
Material Required for Basket:-
- Old Magazines
- Glue or Glue gun
- Metallic colors (optional)
8 Steps to Make Creative Basket from Old Magazines
- Pick some colorful magazines pages and fold pages into half.
- Fold pages again and glue it that’s make a strip.
- Make bunch of strips.
- Coil one of the strip with help of glue and water until you find the right size for base.
- Coil another small strips into small circles.
- Glue all circles on the base with help of glue gun.
- For glossy look, paint the basket with a touch of metallic colors.
- Your pretty magazine basket is ready.