Municipal Corporation of Delhi enriches the citizens by providing them the facility of booking hall for marriages, social and cultural activities. The organizing committee can book a hall in respect of social and religious purposes and the booking can be made at CSB centres at different zones.
Number of days a booking can be made
For General Booking – A hall can be booked for 3 hours and the maximum time will be about two days
For Special Category Booking – The time duration of booking a hall can be extended to more than two days
When can a booking be made?
Except, of the religious functions, a community hall can be booked one year in advance and the booking charges will depend on the advance time duration of booking.
Also, Check; MCD hall booking procedure & documents required
If the booking is made in advance for 3 months to one year from the date of the event.
For 3-6 months advance booking – Rate is double of the booking charges
For 6-9 months advance booking – Rate is three times of the booking charges
For 9-12 months advance booking – Rate is four times of the booking charges
Choose your nearest or favorite destination from the list of MCD hall, which is available for events. To book a community hall, there are some documents you need to be deposited.
- Booking Application
- Rs 10/- affidavit attested by notary
- Residential proof
- For marriage, photographs of both boy and girl and in case of the organizer/organization, office bearer photographs are needed
- Recommendation of Area Counselor in which ward community hall falls
- Name and address
- In favor of “Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Delhi”, a demand draft is needed
- For Rasam Pagri/ Condolence Meeting, copy of receipt cremation
- Bank account number with proof