CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET) SEPTEMBER 2015
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 8th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20.09.2015 (Sunday) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. Candidates can apply only On-line for CTET-SEPT 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it up to 19, August 2015.
Fees for CTET Examination
|Category||Paper – I or Paper – II||Paper – I & II|
5 Steps to Apply Online for CTET
1. Visit the Official website of CTET or click the link below.
2. Fill the Application Form.
- Fill Candidate’s Particulars(As per 10th Class Secondary Board),
- Choice of Examination Centres,
- Languages offered for CTET
- Personal Details
- College/Institution/University from which B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Education/Elementry Education etc. obtained.
- Candidate’s mailing address
3. Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature.
- THE images should be in JPG format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25kb.
4. Pay Examination Fee by Challan or Debit/Credit card.
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line payment facility
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Syndicate Bank or Depositing in CBSE Account with HDFC Bank directly by downloading the Challan Form from the CTET website.
5. After paying the fee, update fee details on official website and print the confirmation page and retain it for future reference.