New Admission in AMIE ? Want AMIE Examination Details ? You are at the right place. If you have Complete your registration with IEI and got exam material and books. You are eligible to submit examination form even if you hasn’t got your ID Card. Dates for submit examination forms are as follow :
Candidates not appeared in Summer 2015 Examinations : August 20, 2015 to September 21, 2015.
Candidates appeared in Summer 2015 Examinations : September 21, 2015 to October 19, 2015.
A candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the following schemes, if exceeding the number of subjects as mentioned against each scheme :
Section ‘A’ (Non-Diploma) – 4 Subjects; Section ‘A’ (Diploma) – All 4 Subjects; Section ‘B’ – 4 subjects
So, the candidates are required to not to fill more than 4 subjects in the examination form. The Examination Form is available with the ‘Membership Pack’ and can also be downloaded from the below link.
Download AMIE Examination Form
Note : Photocopy of the Examination Form shall be accepted only if copied clearly on A4 size bond paper only. The Examination Form should be sent duly filled-in directly to the headquarters of the Institution with requisite fee of Rs. 2000/- by demand draft within the stipulated date.
5 Steps to Submit AMIE Examination Form
- Download the Examination form from the above link if you don’t get with Membership Pack and books.
- Fill the Examination form according to your registration and fill the 4 subjects name with their subject code carefully which you want to give this time.
- Make a Rs. 2000/- Demand Draft in name of Institute of Engineers (India) Payable at Kolkata.
- Attach DD with Examination form and send it to headquarters of IEI at 8 Gokhale Road, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020, India.
- Done ! Now wait for confirmation message at your mobile number. If your form submitted successfully you can download your admit card before examination month.
You have to enter your Membership Number to generate and download Admit Card for winter or summer examination 2015. The winter examination will held in December and summer examination held in June Month every year. Candidates who hasn’t got their ID card or in case you forget your id card to carry are required to fill an form before exams at the examination centre in which 2 photographs are necessary.